We make the safety of your athletes the highest priority. As such, we will be implementing strict COVID health prevention protocols. We ask for your cooperation in abiding by these protocols. Links to the State of Arizona and CDC protocols and best practices are listed below. In short, we are committing to abiding by the CDC and Maricopa County health safety guidelines at a minimum.
Simple guidelines to remember and expect:
• If your child is sick or exhibiting any symptoms of illness, please keep them home until they are clear of any symptoms for at least 3 days.
• If an athlete is found to have a temperature of greater than 100 degrees F, they will be sent home. Same goes for coaches.
• Players will need to arrive and depart from the field with proper face coverings. Face coverings will not be required when playing on the field.
• Coaches will wear face coverings when in close proximity to the athletes on the field.
• Players and coaches must bring their own water / hydration bottles. They will not be allowed to share.
Important Resource & Links:
Arizona Guidance for Organized Youth Activities
CDC Considerations for Youth Sports